Feb 6, 2009

The History of Chicken Nugget Toes (Abridged)

Someone once told me that everyone's toes fall into either of 2 categories:

Chicken Nuggets - stubby, rounded toes

OR

French Fries - long, slender toes

At a glance it is obvious which category I fall into -- stubbishly attractive chicken nuggets.

Adam, on the other hand, is clearly a member of the french fries clan. He has the longest toes I have ever seen...except for one -- that he broke when he jumped off a roof and landed on a hidden concrete step! So, he's a 9:1 ratio of fries to nuggets.

At our doctor's appointment 2 weeks ago, the technician printed pictures of Anna's hands and feet -- much to her daddy's delight -- she's clearly french fries material too.

So, I am outnumbered -- but, I am hopeful that we can fatten her up once she gets here and turn those toes into plump chicken nuggets.

In the event that she does not gain weight in her toes -- I can still share the joy of chicken nugget toes with anyone reading my posts!

Pictures to come!

2 comments:

  1. I think she has her Nanny Kelly's "tarantula toes".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have chicken nugget alien toes! So you have me to share them with! :)

    ReplyDelete